There could be a few reasons why people would look for Fake People Quotes. Maybe they want to prank their friends by sharing a fake quote and pretending it’s real. Or maybe they just want to read something about fake people. Whatever the reason, Read our best quotes about Fake people.
The best Fake People Quotes are the ones that are the most believable. The quotes should be something that people could see a famous person saying. They should also be something that is funny or clever.
“I’m not a fan of fake people. It’s like playing a game of Monopoly with someone who cheats.”Taylor Swift
“The best way to avoid having to deal with fake people is to be completely fake yourself.”Kanye West
“I’m sorry for being such a fake person. I’m sorry for all the lies I’ve told. I’m sorry for all the people I’ve hurt.”Unknown
Quotes about fake people
- The worst part about being lied to is knowing you weren’t worth the truth.
- Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away.
- I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
- Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.
- Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.
- I’m sorry that I’m not updating my Facebook status, I’m being kicked out of my house.
- I trusted you and that’s my mistake. Never again.
- A real situation will always expose a fake friend.
- You can fool some people sometimes, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.
- I was an innocent being…then my best friend came along.
- They pretend to be nice, but you should see them when you turn your back.
- Fake friends leave when you cry. Best friends wipe your tears and walk away.
- I’m tired of everyone talking behind my back like im not gonna find out.
- I don’t care if you don’t like me. I wasn’t put on earth to entertain you.
- I’m gonna smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it’s all a dream, and pretend he never meant a thing.
- If you have one friend who will stick with you through thick and thin. Who will tell you the truth even if it hurts. You are the most blessed person on earth.
- Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
- Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.
- The worst thing a friend can do is betray you, keep it in mind before you trust too much.
- I’m not arguing, I’m simply explaining why I’m Right.
Fake people quotes
- Do not trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Never trust a person whose feelings changed with time. Trust someone whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.
- Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.
- The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
- If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; if he betrays you twice, it is your fault.
- When someone betrays you, it is a reflection of their character, not yours.
- Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something, not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they’re gonna tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.
- Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.
- The real power of a man is in the size of the smile of the woman sitting next to him.
- If you give, don’t give to get. If you receive, don’t receive to forget.
- Never trust a man who speaks well of everybody.
- I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- Trust is the hardest thing in the world to earn and the easiest thing in the world to lose.
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.
- If you’re talking about me behind my back, go ahead this is the best position to kiss my ass!
- If you want to be trusted, be honest.
- Trust is like a paper, once it’s crumbled it can’t be perfect.
Quotes that fake people use
- “I’m not really like that in person.”
- “I’m just trying to be someone people can look up to.”
- “I’m not really sure what my persona is.”
- “I’m just trying to be myself.”
- “I’m just being who I am.”
- “I’m not putting on a show.”
- “I’m just being genuine.”
- “I’m not trying to be anyone other than myself.”
- “I’m just being me.”
- “I’m not faking it.”
- “I’m just being authentic.”
- “I’m not being phony.”
- “I’m just being real.”
- “I’m not being fake.”
- “I’m just being honest.”
- “I’m not being inauthentic.”
- “I’m just being myself.”
- “I’m not being fake.”
- “I’m just being real.”
- “I’m just being true to myself.”
I understand that you are now suffering from the deception of fake people. It’s OK, you have to have a clear mind. I think this is a normal thing and people will encounter it sooner or later. I also hope you can quickly forget the people who deceived you. I wish you a better life in the future.
Fake people quotes about friends and enemies
“True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.”Unknown
“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”Friedrich Nietzsche
“Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.”Samuel Butler
“I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”Abraham Lincoln
“Never have a companion that casts you in the shade.”Baltasar Gracian
“Our enemies are our best teachers.”Anonymous
“A good friend would bail you out of jail but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, that was awesome.”Unknown
“Friends are born, not made.”Henry Adams
“It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”Marlene Dietrich
“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”Eleanor Roosevelt