Having fun in life is so important! Life is too short to be anything but happy and enjoying ourselves is a huge part of that. Here are a few quotes about having fun that will hopefully inspire you to do just that:
- “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.” – William Saroyan
- “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot
- “The only way to avoid becoming a workaholic is to have a lot of fun.” – Paul Graham
- “I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home…. I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.” – Nancie J. Carmody
- “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” – Doug Hutchison
- “You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “I’m not a fun person. I’m a workaholic.” – Martin Scorsese
- “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.” – John Green
- “I want to be like water. I want to slip through fingers, but hold up mountains.” – Tsunami
- “I am in love with this world. I have no particular place to go to, no particular people to see. I just am, and I want to be.” – Edward Abbey
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
- “Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.” – Brendan Gill
- “In the World through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself.” – Frantz Fanon
- “Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
- “The purpose of life is a life of purpose.” – Robert Byrne
- “Life is what we make it and how we make it – whether we realize it or not.” – Anais Nin
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
- “ Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.” – Sholom Aleichem
- “ Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
- “ Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “ Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is an opportunity, seize it.” – Anonymous
- “ Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Dennis P. Kimbro
- “ Life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
When it comes to having fun, life is all about balance. Too much work and no play make for a dull life. But too much play and no work make for an even duller life. The key is to find a balance that works for you. And once you find it, stick to it.
One of the best ways to find balance in your life is to inspirational quotes. These little snippets of wisdom can help you see the light at the end of the tunnel when things are tough and they can also help you remember to enjoy the ride when things are going well.
So, today, we’re going to take a look at some of the most fun inspirational quotes out there. And we hope that, by the end of this post, you’ll have a few new favorites to help you stay balanced and have fun along the way.
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”Buddy the Elf
This quote is a great reminder that, no matter what time of year it is, spreading cheer is always a good idea. And what better way to do it than by singing your heart out?
“Life is too short to waste time on things that don’t matter.”Unknown
This is a great reminder to focus on the things that are important to you and to let go of the things that aren’t. Life is too short to waste time on things that don’t bring you joy.
“You can’t be sad when you’re holding a cupcake.”Unknown
This is a great reminder that, no matter how bad your day is going, there’s always something that can make you smile. And, sometimes, that something is as simple as a delicious cupcake.
“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.”Ernest Hemingway
This is a great reminder that, if you want to build trust with someone, you have to be willing to trust them first. It’s a risk, but it’s worth it.
“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”Albert Einstein
This is a great reminder that, if you want to be truly happy, you have to find something to strive for. And, once you find it, don’t let anything or anyone stand in your way.
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”Steve Jobs
This is a great reminder that, if you want to be successful, you have to find something you’re passionate about and then pour your heart and soul into it.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”Walt Disney
This is a great reminder that, no matter how impossible something may seem, if you believe in yourself, you can achieve it.
25 have fun motivational quotes.
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” -Anonymous
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” -Steve Jobs
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” -Walt Disney
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” -Albert Einstein
- “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” -Anonymous
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” -Maya Angelou
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” -Aristotle
- “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” -Robin Williams
- “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” -Ernest Hemingway
- “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” -Joel Brown
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen
- “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” -Robert H. Schuller
- “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” -J.M. Power
- “When you stand up to be counted Tell the world this is my voice” -Shane Koyczan
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.” – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Start with one step, just one. And then take the next one and keep going that way.” – Melody Beattie
- “You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.” -Frank Zappa
List of 20 life should be fun quotes.
- “Life is a party. Dress like it.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” — Emily Dickinson
- “In the World through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself.” — Frantz Fanon
- “You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.” — Michael Pritchard
- “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde
- “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” — Walter Bagehot
- “Life is too short for long-term grudges.” — Robin S. Sharma
- “Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.” — Socrates
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” — Albert Einstein
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
- “Life is an adventure, take the opportunity while you can.” — Unknown
- “Life is a game, play it.” — Unknown
- “Life is a beautiful thing, enjoy it.” — Unknown
- “Life is too short to waste time on things that don’t matter.” — Unknown
- “Life is too short to be anything but happy.” — Unknown
- “Life is too short to wait for someone else to make you happy.” — Unknown
“So, choose to make your life fun, and full of love and laughter. You deserve it!”Unknown